Are you still wondering what to get your mother as a gift? Maybe you want to do away with the usual flowers or food and you want it to be something that she will truly enjoy. If your mother is a runner, then don’t fret as there are many products for you to choose from. Whether she has been an avid runner for years, or if she has recently taken up the habit, you can be sure that she will appreciate any of the following gifts.
- Fitness tracker -this is a must-have for those who really run for fitness. The good thing is that there are many products on the market to fit whatever your needs and budget will be. You may spend anywhere from $30 to almost $300 for one of these gadgets. The most basic one will function as a pedometer and can also track the calories burned.
- Belt bag – where does your mother usually keep her car keys and other essentials during a run? Running gear does not really provide ample space so you can opt to buy a belt bag instead. This is a great way to store not only keys or cash, but some models even have enough space for storing water or a drink. Some belt bags even have a slot for two ten-ounce bottles, perfect for those who don’t like stopping during their runs.
- Reflective armband – some mothers are too busy with work, chores or their children to run during the day, so they only have time to do so at night. Keep them safer by buying this armband. Priced at only around $11, the price is cheap but will give you a quality product.
- Foot massager – running takes a toll on anyone’s feet. Who does not want to get a relaxing foot massage after a tiring run? There are foot massagers that can go as low as $50. The features will include not only a rolling massage but even heat that is truly heaven for tired feet. If you can shell out more money you can buy a massager not only for the feet but for the calf as well. Your mother will experience full bliss not only after a run but after doing any tiring activity if you buy one of these.
- Knee sleeves – you might not think this is important, but you should know that almost half of injuries from running are knee injuries. Repeated running can take a toll not only on the feet but also on the knees. Get your mother some knee sleeves to prevent any future damage as they run. To get the right knee sleeve, some factors such as heat insulation and compression must be considered. Learn more about knee sleeves here. This website not only explains the science behind this product but has even listed the top ten knee sleeves you can choose from so you can be sure that you are buying the best knee sleeve for your mother.
These are just some of the gifts that you can buy for your mother who loves to run as a hobby. You can even buy one for yourself and join her in her habit so you can get fit together.