How to open an account(Union bank)

Alright, people are often asked me on what they should bring, if they doesn’t have any id’s with them as they apply on their eon card on the nearest bank on their place, Oh well, good things about on the Philippines was , everything has a remedy on it, like giving such clearances that may push through on their application, like police clearance,baranggay clearance and so on clearances that you may have out there, not like on the other countries which they restricted on their requirements on the certain application.

Anyways, I heads up on the union bank site recently and i found these note which can help you a lot on your requirements for your application.

To apply for an EON Card you must

1. Make a personal appearance at the UnionBank branch.
2. Submit a fully accomplished EON Cyber Account Application form.
3. Present at least two (2) valid IDs. Please see list below.

  • Passport
  • Current Driver’s License
  • Permit to Carry Firearms
  • New Social Security System (SSS) card
  • Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
  • Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
  • New Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
  • Postal ID
  • National Statistics Office (NSO) authenticated Birth Certificate
  • NSO authenticated Marriage Certificate
  • Original & unexpired National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
  • Police Clearance
  • Digitized Voter’s ID
  • Philhealth card
  • Office of Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA) / Senior Citizen card
  • ACR Identity Card (I-Card)
  • Consular ID
  • Barangay certification
  • Philippine Overseas Employment Association (POEA) / Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Card
  • OFW ID
  • Seaman’s Book
  • Government office ID (e.g., Armed Forces of the Philippines, Home Development Mutual Fund [HDMF] IDs)
  • Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
  • Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
  • PRA Special Resident Retiree Visa (SRRV) ID
  • Other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities

4. Submit a photocopy of the two (2) valid IDs you will present. Please note that the branch may require other documents and information such as your Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS Number so please have this ready.
5. Pay P350 for your first year annual fee.
6. Bring your initial deposit (not required but recommended) so that you can start using your EON account.

Just copy paste this into the site, so please bear with it..:)

Credit to: Unionbank

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *